5 movie Reviews with Responses

Kittens and Stuff Kittens and Stuff

Lol nice shape tweens

No marvel in terms of animation, but the kevin xu part is kinda funny (mainly just cuz its kevin xu RAPPING) btw, this is Thomas (colgrove not berry)

Smidly responds:

AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT

But thanks for the review.

Awesome Force pt. 2 Awesome Force pt. 2

Loved it

this was actually incredibly funny. Id love to see this as a series so ima vote for you on the fox website. Graviton and gunman were awesome.

FutureSmello responds:

Thank you! And an extra thank you for the vote! :D

Can I Play With Madness Can I Play With Madness

Brilliant! Make Full PLEASE!!!!!

Iron Maiden is my favorite band and can i play with madness kicks ass. This animation is really cool and it would be awesome if you made a full music video on the song based on madness combat. The idea in itself is really awesome!

MylesAnimated responds:

thing is, I had this idea to make this "could have been" music video for 4 years now. maybe next year when I have the time to spare.

Super Smash Bros Lawl 3 Super Smash Bros Lawl 3

Nice short.

Ha.. pamela anderson got owned. Not that complex but still a nice movie. Good job.

voted 3

Doctor-Gordon responds:

:-)

The Weirdness of Oz The Weirdness of Oz

this is stupid

None of the skits are funny, I can barely understand the constant mumbles when i can at all, and all the skit are retarted. I think this dropped my IQ by a few points. Also the graphics were not good, everything looked scribbled and rushed. Not only that the movie drags on and on with pointless skit after pointless skit and is probably the most borring thing you will ever see.

nomoreblue responds:

God knows it isn't the greatest Flash film but it is not half as bad as you make it out to be. We work on what we have, and this is my first real flash film, so it can't be helped if I'm not some sort of Flash master!
So I wouldn't be so harsh. Dislike it if you like, but really this is my debut film and enough people disagree with you to allow into Newgrounds.