Kittens and Stuff Kittens and Stuff

Lol nice shape tweens

No marvel in terms of animation, but the kevin xu part is kinda funny (mainly just cuz its kevin xu RAPPING) btw, this is Thomas (colgrove not berry)

Smidly responds:

AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT

But thanks for the review.

Awesome Force pt. 2 Awesome Force pt. 2

Loved it

this was actually incredibly funny. Id love to see this as a series so ima vote for you on the fox website. Graviton and gunman were awesome.

FutureSmello responds:

Thank you! And an extra thank you for the vote! :D

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

Just so everyone knows

Roberts screwed up the oath not Obama

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

Suicide isn't funny

3/10 for good animation, but suicide isn't something to joke about. Seriously, how many people do you know who have comitted or attempted suicide. It's not funny, it's horrible and sad.

Can I Play With Madness Can I Play With Madness

Brilliant! Make Full PLEASE!!!!!

Iron Maiden is my favorite band and can i play with madness kicks ass. This animation is really cool and it would be awesome if you made a full music video on the song based on madness combat. The idea in itself is really awesome!

MylesAnimated responds:

thing is, I had this idea to make this "could have been" music video for 4 years now. maybe next year when I have the time to spare.

Super Smash Bros Lawl 3 Super Smash Bros Lawl 3

Nice short.

Ha.. pamela anderson got owned. Not that complex but still a nice movie. Good job.

voted 3

Doctor-Gordon responds:

:-)

So... Brawl was delayed.. So... Brawl was delayed..

I felt the same way man.

This flash definately accurately summarizes my feeling when I found out about the delay. Nice job.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

WOW!!!!! REALLY AWESOME MOVIE!!!!

I really liked this movie. The animation was awesome and I loved the art style. This one didn'tt contain much plot but from the little blurbs on the load screen it looks like the story's shaping up to be really interesting. Also the action was fast and awesome. The choice of music was really good and the small amount of voice acting was excellent. I can't wait to see more from this series. It looks like it's going to kick major ass.

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

An awesome interpretation of a great song.

You are an awesome flasher man. A few days ago u had God of War 2 Theme, and now you have this both of which are hilarious. I've seen a lot of Weird Al Music Videos in the Portal but this is one of the better oness. I especially like the end. Keep it up.

God of War 2 Theme God of War 2 Theme

MY MILK SHAKE!!!!

This is soooooooo funny. You managed to take a serious song and make it hilarious. It's especially good because when you read the text it actually sounds like that's what they're saying. The overall experience is actually enhanced by the crappy graphics and stupid stick figre guy. In short this is probbly the best crappy flash I have ever seen.