Kittens and Stuff Kittens and Stuff

Lol nice shape tweens

No marvel in terms of animation, but the kevin xu part is kinda funny (mainly just cuz its kevin xu RAPPING) btw, this is Thomas (colgrove not berry)

Smidly responds:

AHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHHH SHIT SHIT SHIT

But thanks for the review.

Awesome Force pt. 2 Awesome Force pt. 2

Loved it

this was actually incredibly funny. Id love to see this as a series so ima vote for you on the fox website. Graviton and gunman were awesome.

FutureSmello responds:

Thank you! And an extra thank you for the vote! :D

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

Just so everyone knows

Roberts screwed up the oath not Obama

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

got em all

1192 seconds. Sweet game. Thank you for saving me from absolute total boredom.

Bush or McCain? Bush or McCain?

So telling.......

It's amazing how hard to tell which one said what..... they very well could be the same person.

Good Job!!!

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

WARNING!!!! VERY HARD

But yet awesome at the same time. I beat the game at 180 deaths on my first run. that's how hard it is.

TetrisRemix (Different Drums) TetrisRemix (Different Drums)

Cool. You took my advice :D

Nice job dude, this improves a lot on the first cuz the drum riff is now much more interesting than before. Once again great job, this song sounds really good. Keep makin music.

4/5
9/10

Hardcore Tetris Trance Remix Hardcore Tetris Trance Remix

Pretty good... needs more drums.

The melodies and variations you have are all very good... but one of the most important parts to a good techno/trance song is a good drum part and yours is just a little to basic, and not what the song needs to drive it to new heights.

Darkmummy responds:

Yeah like I said I dont make too much trance. Thanks for the advice and the review. I really Appreciate it. :D

-Race around the world 2- -Race around the world 2-

Amazing! I feel like I'm flying.

This is an excellent mix of the first track (which was amazing in the first place). Sticks by the main theme and adds some exciting awesome new themes to the song. The violins give it somewhat of a floaty feel so it sounds like a flying race. This is the most energetic and uplifting song I have heard in a while. Excellent Job.
5/5 10/10
N0VA64//-

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! im glad you liked it :D i kinda see what you mean, heh. thank you for the review!